Crescent Wiss® tradesman aviation snips are made for pros and made to last!
This updated snip is an extension of our market leading and performing core lineup of snips.
Tested to deliver over a half-million cuts... ten times the life of the competition and enough to complete over 700 residential HVAC system installs.
The blades are coated with a black oxidation treatment to further improve the life of the tool by decreasing rust and corrosion.
- Cuts straight and slight left and right curves
- Blades have a black oxide finish to resist corrosion
- Blade serrations hold material firmly and spread cutting force uniformly across blade edge, improving cut quality and tool life
- Superior design prevents tears at end of cuts by controlling blade bypass; minimizes folding and burrs
- Cuts up to 18 gauge low carbon rolled steel
- Spring-action handle for a faster, effortless feed
- Handles have built-in stops, providing consistent operation and blade opening
- Free float design on the pivot bolt provides longer life
- Single-handed latch operation for left or right-handed use
- Ergonomic, two shot material non-slip handle grips provide excellent control and easy cleaning with built-in hang hole for convenient storage